Rubina Ramesh of The Book Club is someone you can’t say no to! Why? Because she is one of the most generous persons I know who gives her time willingly and freely, loves books and spreads the word about authors far and wide. So when she asked me for an interview I willingly said yes. But of course, she managed to sneak in a question about my upcoming book No Safe Zone. So if you wish to get a teeny-weeny look at the protagonists of my third book, a romantic-suspense to be released in May 2016 by Harlequin/Harper Collins India), read on….
Freshly Minted Posts
- A Fifth Blogversary Hi-five March 16, 2016
- Delhi Reveals its ‘Do It’ Spirit January 24, 2016
- Goodbye, 2015. Hello, 2016. January 1, 2016
- “My characters wouldn’t let me rest in peace!” — Sundari Venkatraman December 30, 2015
- Interview plus a teeny weeny look at my new book… November 17, 2015